Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP
FIFA 07 is the 2007 version of the popular series of football/soccer video games developed by EA Canada and published by Electronic Arts. The game was released for the Playstation 2, PlayStation Portable, Nintendo DS and the PC.
FIFA 07 has 27 different leagues for players to choose from. There is an international league that features teams from the specific country where the game was originally sold. There is also a Rest of the World league which features some of the more famous teams from other parts of the world.
- There are 510 teams available from a total of 20 countries. More than 10,000 players are licensed to be used in this game.
- Special attention has been paid to making the crowds much more realistic than they ever have been before. First of all, the crowds actually sound like the real crowds in the specific region where the game is taking place. Many of the chants that are screamed by the crowds are taken from real life. Fans of the home and visiting team have totally different reactions to things that happen during a game.
- When the game is in Manager Mode, the players in the game become better as they gain more experience, just like actual human players. As players age and get better, their rating is improved.
- The artificial intelligence that controls the goalkeepers has been dramatically improved for this version of FIFA. The kick techniques, crossing and passing are also much cleaner and crisper than the majority of football/soccer games on the market.
- Backspin and topspin have been added to the ball physics in the game. The way the ball moves is directly related to player, weather and pitch conditions. A player is able to put spin on the ball during a free kick. This is a new feature.