If you both like playing cards with your friends and cruelty and carnage, you are in the right place!
PC Game offers a free review and price comparison service. PC Game is not an official representative nor the developer of this videogame.
If you both like playing cards with your friends and cruelty and carnage, you are in the right place! Some can say these things cannot be combined, but we’ve done the work – and unleash our Frankenstein for you.
Linch is a multiplayer first person card game where all the gameplay takes place in the train coupe. All you need to do – use your brains and have some pleasure trying to kill everyone who’ll be at the opposite side of the table. Thrilling cutscene animations and sound will bring you into the atmosphere of fear.
- Take the role of a captive, who plays for his life as the stake.
- Play with friends or people from all over the world.
- Untraditional approach of playing in a card games world.
- Lots of beautiful, bright animations of you or your opponent being tortured for your moves.
- 22 different bonuses – use them to defense and attack, saving your life, or you’ll be killed with the help of them!
To feel comfortable while playing, read about game rules and game mechanics carefully.
Sandbox physics mod for Half-Life 2 that became so popular that it was made into a standalone release
Taking its inspiration from some of the legendary games like DayZ, Rust is a tough game on all accounts
Build your own cities and test your skills in combat against some of the toughest opponents
A realistic zombie survival game in which players are tasked to survive in an expansive area laden with the living dead